The Mission of The RECONCILE MISSION FOR INDIA for Church Planting is to equip catalytic leaders to plant new churches that will facilitate a spontaneous expansion of the Church in India. We will do this in the following ways:
1. Providing assessments, training, coaching, and support to enable leaders to plant Great Commission churches that reach their communities for Christ;
2. Assisting new churches and church multiplication networks to reproduce themselves on a regular basis, thus establishing a genetic code where reproduction is the norm;
3. Assisting new churches in building bridges to connect with and serve their communities in ways that are innovative and relevant without sacrificing the timeless message of the Gospel
4. Working with all branches of the Christian Church to create a unified, overarching, and strategic vision for bringing India to Christ through church planting.
5. Community to understand, learn and adhere to the Christian values
6. Every child to have a childhood with love, hope, faith and joy.
7. Community people specially the women and children to have fullness of life
We will uphold the uniqueness of Jesus Christ, crucified and risen, the only Lord and Savior of the world, and the authority of Scripture, the rule and ultimate standard of faith. We will embody a passion to lead every person in each generation to new life in Jesus Christ, learning to follow him as Lord and Savior, in fulfillment of the Great Commission, globally and locally.
Vision for God’s Will
We will always seek to follow God’s vision for our lives and ministries, believing that we are in a dynamic partnership with God that shapes our vision according to the divine will and purpose.
Spirit of Prayer
We will bathe everything we do in prayer, seeking to follow the mind of Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Spirit Of Unity
We will forge lively strategic partnerships with biblically faithful Christians of all jurisdictions to carry on the work of the Gospel as God leads us.
Spirit Of Service
We will reach out with the compassion of Jesus to serve our communities, that they may be transformed by the love of Christ through us. We will serve one another as we work together as one Body in Christ, making sacrifices for one another, always identifying and equipping new servant leaders for the Church.
We will strive to do all of our work with a standard of excellence that is a compelling and transforming witness to the Gospel.
As good stewards of the human and financial resources given to us, we will be prudent, transparent and faithful in order to ‘bear much fruit’ and remain accountable. This also means that we will embrace risk as a necessary element in founding new churches and overcoming obstacles to carry out our mission.
Missional Planning provides the opportunity for leaders to work out their ideas together and gain clarity and agreement about where they are going and how they will get there. The planning process is helpful for new churches, existing churches wishing to stimulate growth, and for new networks and dioceses wanting to stimulate and support regional church multiplication. The process normally includes the following objectives:
• Identifying necessary goals & milestones;
• Developing strategies to accomplish the goals & milestones;
• Identifying the resources needed;
• Building realistic time lines and budgets;
• Designing methods for monitoring and evaluating progress;
• Making course corrections when necessary.
The planning process can be done in a retreat format lasting 1-3 days depending on the challenges being faced, resources available, and the outcomes desired.
A more comprehensive process is also available which can be completed over a period of months for those congregations, networks, or dioceses whether they are just getting started or wishing to grow or retool their ministries through an intentional change in direction.
Coaching plans are also available to provide continuing support with the implementation of the plans after the design phase is completed.